SolGet 2.43 - Mar 10, 2015
Twitter subroutine bug resolved. Solget was using SSL3, causing problems after twitter disabled the ssl3 protocol to mitigate the POODLE attack.
Furthermore, twitter made a small code change, token was not stripped correctly.
SolGet 2.41 - Aug 09, 2012
Twitter bug resolved. Translated Solget in English.
Readme file revised and translated in English.
License upgrade to GNU GPLv3.
SolGet 2.40 - Aug 13, 2011
Twitter function added Publish your daily production on twitter.
CO2 reduction calculation Added. I've used 0,470 grams / kWh for this conversion.
SolGet 2.39 - Feb 2, 2011
- Offset added to correct Total Production value on HTML output
SolGet 2.38 - Feb 6, 2010
- Again: Bugfix in RRDTool database creation
SolGet 2.37 - Feb 4, 2010
- Bugfix in RRDTool database creation
SolGet 2.36 - Sept 4, 2007
- Small textual changes
- fixdb was released to fix the database, so yearly history will be stored in a better way.
SolGet 2.34 - Jun 14, 2007
- Removed daily total from RRDtool because of bugs.
SolGet 2.33 - Jun 13, 2007
- Added daily totals to RRDtool database
SolGet 2.32 - May 24, 2007
- Speeding up the script
- HTML output improved
SolGet 2.31 - May 5, 2007
- Textual changes according to GNU GPL
- Small improvements
Solget 2.30 - Apr 28, 2007
- Bugfixing and improvements
SolGet 2.22 - Apr 27, 2007
- Error message handling added (in logging and HTML output)
SolGet 2.21 - Apr 26, 2007
- External variable storage to avoid unneccessary logging
- HTML output in standby during offline status
SolGet 2.0 Apr 13, 2007
- Rewriting several parts into separate procedures
- Added Uservariables
- RRDtool graph creation
- Data storage in CSV file
SolGet 1.6 Mar 12, 2007
- Speeding up the script by changing several arithmetic expressions
SolGet 1.5 - Mar 2, 2007
- Several bugfixes
SolGet 1.0 - Feb 2007
- First running version on Soladin 600